- people from diverse cultures and faiths must cooperate for a peaceful co-existence;
- power is with the truth; a refutation of the common belief that truth relies on power;
- freedom of belief and opinion and the physical and mental well being of individuals cannot be violated;
- the privacy of human beings and protection of a person’s life must be maintained;
- no one can be convicted of a crime without evidence; or accused and punished for someone else’s crime even if the suspect happens to be his or her closest relative; and
- all types of violence; atrocities and terror should be condemned by all cultures and communities.